I have been reading your articles and been seeing landing pages. Question with that, as a newbie, where will you get the ‘bonus’ that you will give to the ones who put their email address. Also, say you used the same method when they are buying products, add bonus. Same question still, where or what type of bonuses would this be. Haven’t gone through all your videos. Maybe you went over it. Will check. Hope you reply on this. Will email you as well. Thanks!
How many hundreds (or thousands) of dollars of stuff sits in your garage? Maybe you have an attic or off-site locker. You might be keeping these things to use “someday.” But, let’s be honest. If you don’t use something in five years, you should sell it. You might think it’s worthless junk. But, as the old saying goes, one man’s trash is another man’s treasure.
Can you recognize a good deal when you see one? Then, consider buying merchandise to resell on eBay. Or, try other sites like Amazon. Garage sales and thrift stores are full of obscure items. Often, people don’t know how valuable they are. Therefore, they sell them for less than what they’re worth. As a result, you can buy them for a discount and make a large profit.
The below is a very superficial overview of what it takes to become an online trainer. It’s not perfect. I know this because I wrote the textbook on online training (literally). Still, the below steps are good enough and it’s probably more important for you to get going right now with some forward momentum then getting everything right. For now good enough is just that, good enough.
Build your audience on a course community: If you’re just getting started building an audience for yourself and want to leverage communities already actively looking for content you can choose to host and sell your online course on a site like Skillshare or Udemy. These are easy, cost-effective ways to build an audience and test your niche to see if there’s demand for it.
I will say that while coaching and consulting isn't passive by any means, it is one of the most rewarding and fulfilling things that I do. While creating passive income streams is fun and the best use of your time, sometimes you lose that human connection and relationship with people. I've found it to be very pleasurable and rewarding to work with someone on a personal level and help them achieve their goals. You don't get that same level of joy and fulfillment through a video blog or a course, as you're sometimes disconnected from people.
25. Products – You can create your own product, such as an ebook or computer software. You would then use your blog as a promotion tool to get people to buy your product. As long as you create a legitimate product with a whole lot of value, you should be able to get some buyers, but like everything else with a blog, you’ll need the traffic to get the sells.
18. CraigsList – Some things don’t ship very well. Other things may make you feel uncomfortable to sell to someone across the country. Anytime you’re selling a large item or something you just don’t want to ship, Craigslist is a great place to go. It’s simple to list your item (again, take good pictures!). If you don’t like the idea of putting your phone number out there, the interested individual can send you a message to your inbox without even getting your email address.
- To brief it to you without overwhelming you with information, what I do is source products from china in bulk (DIRT CHEAP) lets say I buy 200 units for the price of $1, and I send it to Amazon's fulfillment centers and I list those products for $15, I make a $10 Profit Per Unit I sell. I have a lot of days where I make $150 a day, I sometimes wake up in the morning with 50$ profit, etc. This is by far right now the best trend, I've searched a lot of different ways of making money, while most of them are bullshit, cash apps, etc. Affiliate Marketing works, but like I said before, you need traffic and that's rough to get for an average person.
For example, right now as you're reading this, there are hundreds of other people that are on my blog reading my content. There's hundreds of people right now watching my videos on YouTube, too. These people are receiving value from me and building a relationship with me, without me having to actively do anything. At the same time, they're visiting my blog and they're applying to work with me as part of my coaching program.
There are a lot of people who are making money by showing advertisements and mentioning sponsors on YouTube videos they have created. However, it is not realistic to believe you can post a few videos and start making millions every year like YouTube celebrity Felix Kjellberg (PewDiePie). For the vast majority of people on YouTube, the amount of income generated is just enough for a supplemental income and not enough to support a family or business.
Clickbank is a simple, yet complicated place. In general, it has 2 different functions. One for vendors (product owners) and another one for affiliates (people like you). Vendors publish products (usually digital) and affiliates sell those for them when an affiliate makes a sale, they receive a commission (usually 50%). Clickbank pays anything from $25 to over $150 per sale, depending on the product price and how much vendor is paying in commissions per sale.
My name is Bilal Ahmad and I am from Peshawar. I started blogging in 2009 and so far I am enjoying it. I love to share anything that can help my readers. However, my area of interests is Blogging, SEO, Social Media, Internet Marketing, Technology and Business. I also discuss Photography and other topics that interests me. To know more about me [Read Here...]
20. Etsy – If you like to create arts and crafts, you can sell them on Etsy.It’s completely free to open an Etsy store. You simply sign up, post pictures of your creations and starting selling. You can choose your payment option, but PayPal is generally the easiest. Etsy makes it easy to sell and keep track of your inventory. There is a small listing fee and they take 3.5% of every sale you make.
With online jobs, there are many opportunities to specialize in your own area of expertise. You don’t need to do boring work to earn a living. As compared to the job market, one can settle on a job they do not love just to make ends meet. On the internet however, there are varieties of jobs to work on. Therefore, you can choose an area that best suits you and become an expert at it.
The first question to ask yourself is whether you’d prefer to train small groups or individual students. Most people think of private lessons as more expensive, and therefore more valuable. But while private lessons do have their advantages, that’s not what the price reflects. Private lessons cost more because only one person is paying for them! Whether you have 1 client or 10, an hour of your time is still an hour. That’s why most coaches prefer groups, to get the maximum profit out of their own time.
28. Subscription – If you think of something valuable (newsletter, online magazine, etc.) that you can consistently offer on a certain basis (weekly, monthly, etc.), you may want to offer a subscription service. This could be a fee charged each time your product is sent out or on a monthly basis. Either way, this has to be something that your customers can only get by subscribing to your website.
There are dozens of online services that allow anyone from around the world to work at home (freelance) and complete work for other individuals and companies. Jobs can be anything from writing reviews, designing logos, programming, proofreading, data entry, accounting, payroll, translating, and much more. All of these services allow you to list your qualifications and set your pay rate or browse through available job listings. Below is a list of some of the more popular contractor and freelancing related services.